Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

don't kick the chair

I decided that this might be the best time to actually put another entry. I no longer suffer from such emotion drift and being melodramatic. Maybe I still do, but yes, things have gradually got better.

Time flew as I realized that it was my fourth week of summer here and january is going to end soon. The weather becomes less hotter each day though I do not wish to jinx it to be extremely hot again in a couple of days.

Here I am sitting in my room with two windows opened enjoying loud music from my laptop. I supposed to do some of maths work but it is still too early, and I have just woken up a couple of hours ago, and I am not in my study mood. By loud music, I mean this:



#edit: I've just found out that they make such greatly authentic music videos for their other songs. Go check it out if you feel like it.

I met a new acquaintance and I felt this tingling sensation; a thrill; a sense of pleasure since I know I myself am not an extrovert and it is actually hard for me to form a relationship with another people. So it has been good, so far. I have to admit that one of the reasons was because I felt bored going through a lonely summer here. I know I still have a few old friends here but the urge to try new things I guess what caused this to happen. And hey I took the chance.

Another news to be told is that I am now half-assured of what I want to do later in the future, and I am happy with this progress. Mathematics did not seem to be my thing in my previous years of life, but I started to think that it might be one of the best options I have right now. Who knows, perhaps it will really become my prime tool to necessarily survive in my future life.

I reckon that is all for now. I will write soon when I have more to say.

Cheers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers! :)

Post a Comment