Sad is that I have been rather insecure lately. Especially concerning decisions that I am urged to make soon in the future and my capability as an individual. It turns me somehow unproductive and what better way to spend time than to write a few lines here and note things down?
20 years of life and I am having an existential crisis. Melbourne is a great place, but wasn't exactly a dream to begin with I suppose. Just one more year before another leap to life's next phase, I'd better make the most out of it?
Life would be so much easier as a duck?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
although i suppose that duck wouldn't think it was easy, having to find fun and run from predators besides.
ohaithere another person w/ crisis. what d'you see yourself doing exactly one year from now?
Duck doesn't have to deal with emotion at least.
I'm not a scientist, nor a researcher, nor a writer, nor a teacher, nor a businessman, nor a manager, nor a director, nor an athlete, nor a doctor, nor a singer, nor an actor, nor a painter, nor a wizard.
I am to be someone taking consequences for anything I have allowed to happen. Perhaps I'll try a leap of faith, and then fall, or perhaps I will somehow make it.
What I've discovered so far are things that I do not want to do. And they keep piling up.
#effinglatereplybecauseinternetisbeingbrattyandthisistoolongwithoutspacebarssoihopeyouhaveasicktimereadingit.
but emotions are ~awesome~. i'd rather be shit and sad and have my emotions ground like pepper than not feel anything at all.
(all those nots. ntbr, dude, but i'm sure you're worth more. ~self-esteem!~). well, no one's born all those things. say e.g., even though i love what i do right now i still question it, so basically it's just a matter of picking one thing and learning to love it, i guess. doesn't matter what you pick. life's just learning and all those happy preppy things people say. learning to the grave.
...and that paulo coelho article you posted hit me in the damn brain. shit. i don't want to stop exploring but in the end you kinda have to, don't you.
Post a Comment