Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

if i'm billy mays you're 19.99 dollars

one more day before the final thrill and all that is left is japanese. i love japan, because they are completely weird, if not surreal. as for chemistry: be a good boy.


stumbled upon this a few days ago, have just checked it tonight:



test your meme sense.

and this, apparently, is the song that was on my electronic keyboard toy when i was a kid. good gracious i, at least, was not prematurely rick-rolled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be a good boy!!

vania said...

Feel my burning envy. Meanwhile, I have three statistics past papers to get through despite the fact that I can't even do the first question of the first paper.

But congratulations on surviving 3/4!

Can you identify all the memes? I can only probably identify half of them...

allan said...

a few, most notably of course the nyan cat, friday, trololol, chocolate rain, double rainbow, ievan polkka, etc etc. the remaining few i have to look up to improve my meme knowledge.

test me on meme, don't test me on chemistry.

Post a Comment