'Reality is a truth cannot be spoken with any eloquence'
Made that up out of nowhere a little while ago, and sometimes it is hard to put any description in an eloquence of such statement.
So I'll let you think for what it means.
Anyway, it has been rough. Weeks of hard works I've been through and with much satisfaction I welcome Christmas. Biggest event of the year, and sadly, if not happily, ends 2010. For the whole year things have surely changed a lot. My coming to Australia was perhaps the biggest event, and all the adaptations that followed. I still vividly remembered all the stupid nervousness the first time here and that was, surprisingly, 5 months ago. How fast time can be when we do begin to let it just flow by.
Indeed I am still pretty much reserved as what I was supposed to be. I found a friend to talk to, to share stories, but at the same time I also found it futile to instead talk to the others who speak with such ignorance. I meditate over things and feel it just as hard to discuss particular matters with people who just follow and abide certain fixed rules and laws. I am bound by nothing and my view is in a shade of gray. I will not particularly define this as in religious term, but more on how people nowadays take everything just for granted. They define what is right as what is not wrong, vice versa. This somehow irritates me. There are no set of laws I find suitable enough to clear this matter. Perhaps, this is one interpretation can be made from what I wrote above.
Confusing enough as it seems, I would add furthermore on how people nowadays tend to simplify on things. It is not that simple is something of a negative value, though it can be one when things are made simpler than they have to be. Einstein would agree with this as he explained that 'things should be as simple as possible, but not simpler'. One negative simplifying action is stereotyping. People see ones through lens no wider than their own glasses. Meaning that they tend to ignore of certain other values lie perhaps within ones and instead see ones only from what they perceive as a real, concrete, static action. The danger of labeling person causes severe love-hate relationship. Unhealthy it is, and narrow.
I find these two particular problems bothering me the most this year. Change them not, they live in their very ignorance of their own. Possible it is to enlighten them? It may seems no, limitation there is in any eloquence, and only reality herself can show them the upmost truth.
5 months of upbringing here in the new environments may have opened my mind to further idea of how the world works. I both love and hate the process of change, for every stings that hurt and for every kisses that sooth. I, however, regret not for coming here. To live a life and find its meaning, is one wish I still hope to come true. There is perhaps no end to such chase, but no worries, the process may lead us to somewhere, of a certain bliss and serenity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
:D
Post a Comment